(BPT) - Lenovo presents New Realities, a Virtual Reality cinematic experience celebrating women who are using smart technology to solve global social issues and empower empathy. Captured over the last four months, the series is championed by filmmaker Ava DuVernay and Girl Up, the gender equality initiative of the United Nations Foundation (UNF). U.S. film subject Kemi Dauda speaks on what she wants audiences to take away from her film and her advice for young women hoping to achieve their dreams. Viewers can learn more and watch the full series here.
- NIOD Sailor recognized as Service Person of the Month
- First Class Petty Officers Association aids in Alpha Lot clean-up
- Pre-Kindergarten opportunities for 3-, 4-year-olds
- The Riverfront Children’s Center hosts holiday food and gift drive for Southeastern Connecticut families
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Defending against cyber attacks at work and at home
- Mystic Aquarium exhibit spotlights untapped potential of renewable ocean energy
- QVCC is accepting applications from new and transfer students
- U.S. Fleet Forces unveils new interactive, user-friendly websites
- Secretary names future destroyer, attack submarine
- Exercise Black Widow 2020 concludes in the Atlantic
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.