(BPT) - Real Christmas tree purchasers are more likely to place high importance on creating new holiday traditions with their families when compared with artificial tree users, a new survey reveals. In addition, the majority of real Christmas tree users incorporate a family tradition as part of their annual family outing to get a Christmas tree. In this video, real families share their real Christmas tree traditions, from the lights to the tree topper to making the final call on which tree to buy. For more on the survey and to learn about real Christmas trees, visit https://itschristmaskeepitreal.com/.
- Montpelier Sailor awarded Service Person of the Month
- Resilience focus of SUBASE Prayer Breakfast
- ECSO continues 73rd season with ‘Turkish Delight’
- U.S. Submariners serve down under
- How Tricare For Life eligibility, enrollment works
- New London Maritime Society scholarship open to local high school juniors and seniors
- Filling prescriptions with Tricare: You’ve got options
- Navy installations participate in security exercises
- Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2020
- Census Day at the Bill Library in Ledyard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.