(BPT) - Saturday, February 29th is Leap Day, so we all get one additional day on the calendar. What will people do with that extra time? According to a new survey from H&R Block, Americans are craving more free time to spend with family or even sleep. Karen Orosco, Senior Vice President of U.S. Retail at H&R Block, explains how using H&R Block’s Tax Pro Go this tax season can save precious time and get you back to doing the things you love.
- Montpelier Sailor awarded Service Person of the Month
- Resilience focus of SUBASE Prayer Breakfast
- ECSO continues 73rd season with ‘Turkish Delight’
- U.S. Submariners serve down under
- How Tricare For Life eligibility, enrollment works
- Filling prescriptions with Tricare: You’ve got options
- New London Maritime Society scholarship open to local high school juniors and seniors
- Citadel Shield-Solid Curtain 2020
- Navy installations participate in security exercises
- Census Day at the Bill Library in Ledyard
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.