(BPT) - After seeing posts and stories of hundreds of Americans using their creativity to give back, and learning that almost three quarters of their customer network were interested in making supplies to help, Michaels set out to celebrate these makers and encourage others to join by sharing the stories of those who are giving back. To find out more, visit https://www.michaels.com/differencemakers.
- USS Indiana conducts Safe Haven port visit in Rota, Spain
- Cross Hall Galley steps up to the midnight plate
- Don’t miss the July 15 deadline for new students to attend
- Happy Birthday from SUBASE First Responders
- SUBASE Environmental Team Plants Pollinator Gardens
- Thames River Heritage Park launches its fifth season
- NCIS warns about dark web purchases of illicit narcotics
- Commissaries offer extra savings on plant-based meat options in time for the July 4th holiday
- PCS Restart Q and A’s
- Free virtual programs for kids on Tuesday mornings in July
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.