(BPT) - Navigating the COVID-19 pandemic has not been easy for small business owners and many have needed to shift the way they do their business. A recent survey of entrepreneurs from The UPS Store revealed that 41% say they have recently changed or pivoted their business, with 65% of respondents saying they are doing more business online. In this rapidly changing environment, The UPS Store is announcing a new store design to create a more seamless customer experience.
- Pre-Kindergarten opportunities for 3-, 4-year-olds
- First Class Petty Officers Association aids in Alpha Lot clean-up
- QVCC is accepting applications from new and transfer students
- NIOD Sailor recognized as Service Person of the Month
- Exercise Black Widow 2020 concludes in the Atlantic
- SUBASE New London hosts blood drive
- Mystic Aquarium exhibit spotlights untapped potential of renewable ocean energy
- Secretary names future destroyer, attack submarine
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: Defending against cyber attacks at work and at home
- USS Indiana returns to Groton after six months at sea
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.