As featured on
American Indians have participated with distinction in United States military actions for more than 200 years, their courage, determination, and fighting spirit were recognized as early as the 18th century.
- U.S. Coast Guard celebrates its 230th birthday
- Attack submarine USS Minnesota earns Meritorious Unit Commendation
- Navy Lodge New London wins Hospitality Award for 2nd year in a row
- Navy and NORESCO mark Energy Security Initiative on SUBASE with ceremonial groundbreaking
- Navy task force to combat racism holds first in-person meetings with Sailors
- NAVSUP reminds Sailors: No more handwritten customs forms after Aug. 12
- News in your community
- Red Cross: Urgent need for blood donations as hospital demand increases
- Outdoor art exhibition and evening film series opens at UConn, Avery Point
- SUBASE hosts Connecticut Lt. Governor and Census 2020 Event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.